PC Games?

LHR Phantom 6
Deputy Council Member

PC Games?

Post by LHR Phantom 6 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Any great PC games out there? Any games out there you're looking to buy? 8-)

LHR Fluttershy
Divisional Commander (Gen)

Re: PC Games?

Post by LHR Fluttershy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:28 pm

I still need to play Diablo 2. I have it but my computer can't run it :(

LHR Phantom 6
Deputy Council Member

Post by LHR Phantom 6 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:55 pm

LHR Fluttershy wrote:I still need to play Diablo 2. I have it but my computer can't run it :(
That is a great game, Do you have the Expansion Pack?
Some of the games I use to play on my PC, was Diablo I /II, Counter Strike Source, Runescape, Battlefield 2 /1942

LHR Fluttershy
Divisional Commander (Gen)

Post by LHR Fluttershy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 am

LHR Phantom 6 wrote:
LHR Fluttershy wrote:I still need to play Diablo 2. I have it but my computer can't run it :(
Some of the games I use to play on my PC, was Diablo I /II, Counter Strike Source, Runescape, Battlefield 2 /1942
Yes I have the Battle chest. My disc drive can spin the game fast enough to play Diablo. :(

LHR Phantom 6
Deputy Council Member

Post by LHR Phantom 6 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:52 pm

LHR Fluttershy wrote:
LHR Phantom 6 wrote:
Yes I have the Battle chest. My disc drive can spin the game fast enough to play Diablo. :(
That's terrible, What kind of computer do you have? :cry:

LHR Rage 6
Registered Member

Post by LHR Rage 6 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:10 am

Couple of games i would like to play on the PC is No Man's Sky and arma 3. I wish my computer could play them.
For now, the Decepticon legions are vanguished. And fate has yielded its reward- A new world to call home. We live amongst its people now, hiding in plain site...But watching over them in secret. Waiting. Protecting. -Optimus Prime

LHR Defiance
Registered Member

Post by LHR Defiance » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:40 am

No Man's Sky was nothing buy hype. Unless you can get it on sale I do not recommend getting it. And this is coming from someone who was incredibly hyped for it. The game falls very short on where it was before.

Stellaris is an excellent game if you love strategy games and it's a space one at that. The developers are adding content monthly roughly to fix issues the community has.

7 Days to Die on the PC is vastly superior to the console version. Telltale handles everything console related so TFPs can't do everything they want to right now... which is unfortunately getting them some backlash when it's not their fault.

Cities Skylines is an amazing city sim builder. Very peaceful game if you want it to be.

Civilization 5 is another strategy game I highly recommend and the 6th one is coming out in a little less than 4 weeks.

LHR Rage 6
Registered Member

Post by LHR Rage 6 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:58 am

I have played No Man's Sky on PS4 and i could not stop playing. I thought it was a great game. But everyone has their own opinion.
For now, the Decepticon legions are vanguished. And fate has yielded its reward- A new world to call home. We live amongst its people now, hiding in plain site...But watching over them in secret. Waiting. Protecting. -Optimus Prime

LHR ITS MARIO 6

Post by LHR ITS MARIO 6 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Max Payne is still one of my favorite PC game still till this day...
“You have to learn the rules of the game.And then you have to play better than anyone else.
"Albert Einstein"

LHR Phantom 6
Deputy Council Member

Post by LHR Phantom 6 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:42 pm

LHR Rage 6 wrote:Couple of games i would like to play on the PC is No Man's Sky and arma 3. I wish my computer could play them.
I heard Arma 3 had a Mod called Arma 3: LIfe, Where you have to obey all the rules and everything like it was real life? If you don't in the game, you can get jailed and banned.