PC Games?

LHR Moonith
Registered Member

Re: PC Games?

Post by LHR Moonith » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:09 am

I'm playing a fairly addicting game called Factorio. Its 20$ and its well worth it, so far, ive spent about 12 hours on a single map.
Over LAN. it may not be entirely stable LAN wise, but its a blast.

LHR SKYFALL 6
Council Member

Post by LHR SKYFALL 6 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Kerbil space program and prison architect are fun.

LHR Stifler
Registered Member

Post by LHR Stifler » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:18 pm

I have Civ V, Dark Souls 1&3, KOA Reckoning and WOW

LHR Rage 6
Registered Member

Post by LHR Rage 6 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:44 am

LHR Phantom 6 wrote:
LHR Rage 6 wrote:Couple of games i would like to play on the PC is No Man's Sky and arma 3. I wish my computer could play them.
I heard Arma 3 had a Mod called Arma 3: LIfe, Where you have to obey all the rules and everything like it was real life? If you don't in the game, you can get jailed and banned.
I need a pc just for that game.
For now, the Decepticon legions are vanguished. And fate has yielded its reward- A new world to call home. We live amongst its people now, hiding in plain site...But watching over them in secret. Waiting. Protecting. -Optimus Prime

LHR Defiance
Registered Member

Post by LHR Defiance » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:28 am

LHR Rage 6 wrote:I have played No Man's Sky on PS4 and i could not stop playing. I thought it was a great game. But everyone has their own opinion.

If you play it as is, and didn't expect anything more, it's fine. But if you look at what was "promised" that would be in the game it falls very very short of that.

The game should have released in early access on Steam instead of being put on a pedestal by Sony. Hello Games would have been better of for it.

LHR ITS MARIO 6

Post by LHR ITS MARIO 6 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Has anyone pick this up and is it a good game....:mrgreen:
“You have to learn the rules of the game.And then you have to play better than anyone else.
"Albert Einstein"

LHR ITS MARIO 6

Post by LHR ITS MARIO 6 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 pm

"In 2000, Sega gave us a look into the future of funk with Jet Set Radio, a cel-shaded action game that starred a cute band of rollerblading miscreants who tagged walls, battled rival delinquents, and avoided out-of-control cops. This updated PC version flexes high-definition graphics, developer interviews, and all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a Steam game. Dripping in manga-influenced hip-hop flavor and boasting one of the greatest soundtracks ever crafted for a video game, the grind-happy Jet Set Radio is a title that belongs in the library of anyone who digs fast-paced action games, incredibly catchy tunes, and street culture."
BY JEFFREY L. WILSON
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2495259,00.asp
Last edited by LHR SKYFALL 6 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Including original author and link
“You have to learn the rules of the game.And then you have to play better than anyone else.
"Albert Einstein"

LHR CRAZYCABI
Deputy Council Member

Post by LHR CRAZYCABI » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:30 pm

now i remember that game --- lots of people liked it
To the republic for which it stands

LHR ITS MARIO 6

Post by LHR ITS MARIO 6 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:15 pm

LHR CRAZYCABI wrote:now i remember that game --- lots of people liked it

Yup it was a good game when it was on Sega Dream Cast.

"The original Shadow Complex has a 2.5D platform-adventure game that became an Xbox 360 cult classic thanks to its fast-paced, exploration-heavy game-play. The title has since received the remaster treatment, which gives the beloved game updated graphics, hard-hitting new contextual melee attacks, and Master Challenges. The run-and-gun game's plot and voice acting don't quite match the rest of the stellar package, but if you can overlook those ills, you'll find an excellent title that's well worth the $14.99 price."
BY ISAAC ROUSE
http://www.pcmag.com/review/345259/shad ... red-for-pc
Last edited by LHR SKYFALL 6 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Include original author and link.
"Albert Einstein"

LHR ITS MARIO 6

Post by LHR ITS MARIO 6 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Mass Effect: Andromeda
Release date: March 2017
"Albert Einstein"